Design Center Linz
More than a location.
Experiences have lasting effects. Here at the Design Center, we create room for experience, turning your event into a brilliant all-in-one concept, leaving a sustainable impression on your target group.
- Indoor daylight: A modern event location equipped with a glass roof, consisting of 3,456 glass panels.
- Geography: Of all Austrian capitols, Linz enjoys the most centered location. Therefore, 90 % of the country’s population can be reached within a radius of 250 km.
- Architecture: Timeless and transparent architecture, unobtrusive, yet amazing.
- Pillar-free space: Variable space concept for unlimited creativity.
- Mutlifunctionality: Equivalently optimal conditions for trade fairs, conventions, corporate meetings, presentations, galas & events.
- Event technology: Inspiring technology. Distinguished light design for unforgettable room presentation, effective stage design & communication with the entire world.
- Location management: Organization of other locations for your side events from single source.
- Expert team: We are an experienced and ambitious team, focussed on perfect planning, organizing, and performance.
As the European Cultural Capitol of 2009, Linz on the Danube River attracted visitors and guests from all over the world. Its dynamic development has been an ongoing process ever since, which can still be felt in this high-tech Austrian city.
Linz – „Laboratory of the Future“ | „Metropolis of new Media and Information Technique“ | „Cultural Center: Ars Electronica Center, Lentos, Brucknerhaus & Klangwolke“
Find more information about events in Linz | http://www.linztermine.at/linztermine/servlet/modern.main.state?language=en